Tomatillo Salsa

This yummy salsa is vegan, green, refreshing, and delicious!!

Again I am using beautiful veggies from my brother and sis in-laws garden!

If you've never had this salsa, try it.  So yummy!!
It's great with chips, and later in the week I'm going to use it in some burritos.
While I was making this last night I was also enjoying one of these.  If you like cider, give them a try!!


Indgredients:

12 tomatillos husked and roughly chopped
2 serano peppers mostly seeded. If you want it really hot, don't seed or stem
1 lime juiced
1 small garden red onion
1/2 small garden white onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
splash of apple cider vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste

Method:

Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth
Add the liquid to a pan and heat just until boiling, then immediately turn to low for about 15-20 minutes.  Mixture will thicken.  Turn off the heat and let is cool.  Serve warm or cold. with chips!!








Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment