Vegan Chocolate No Sugar No Bake Cookie

So, last night I really wanted some chocolate.  But, I'm trying really hard to eat well because my wedding is in, oh god two and a half weeks! Aaah! Freaking out a little.

So, I had to have something, so I made some simple no bakes. I only added some maple syrup, no extra sugar!  I really want to find alternatives to sugar in my baking from now on.  I love treats and sugar is so bad for you, so I must figure out a way to have my cake and eat it too!  Today I'm going to make some black bean brownies because I've got some bananas that are going to go bad if I don't bake something.

Anyway, moving on, these cookies are so easy and really yummy.  You won't miss the sugar.


So, I'll try to remember exactly, but I really just threw all this together.

Ingredients:

1/4 cup vegan butter
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup rice milk


Method:

Add the butter and peanut butter to a medium bowl and microwave for a few seconds to soften.
Mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Place on wax paper and chill for awhile to allow time to set.
Eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment