Cauliflower and Cumin Soup with Chili Butter

Very tasty soup I copied from Here  Mine looked different because I added a large chopped carrot when you add the cauliflower and some kale when you add the water.  Then topped it with lime juice a ton of cilantro and pine nuts.  It was really good, and filling, and healthy!

Husband love it also!

So, my "diet" did not last long.  I eat really good usually, I just over do it.  Portion control is a foreign idea to me and I can't seem to implement it.  Oh well, except we are going on a family vacay and my brother, sis in-law, and husband and I are having a beach body contest.  So, we'll see how that goes.  I've got until June and I would like to lose 20 pounds.  I have been exercising a lot more since we started though.

I'm trying to have more veggie smoothies, and I might cut out some caffeine and try to replace it with a green smoothie or tea or something.  Ugh, it's so much effort I wish I had the motivation for all the time.

If you are trying to be healthier, give this soup a try!  Great time of year to eat cauliflower cause it boosts your immune system!!


No comments:

Post a Comment