Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies



No seriously, these are the best cookies I've ever made or eaten! Well those are my thoughts as of this minute. My three year old and I started singing about chocolate after we ate one.  So insanely good, and simple!! I do make a healthy chocolate chip cookie, these are not those. These are naughty, but oh so worth it from time to time.


It's freezing outside, school is canceled and my phone is broken. So, I made cookies! But when they turned out amazing, and I couldn't take pictures ( due to broken phone) I felt sad. Luckily I made it work enough with the tabby. (tablet not cat)


Just make these, eat them,freeze them so u don't eat them all. Then share them, oh and you can thank me when you're done!



Ingredients:
2cups all purpose
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cracked pink salt
1/2 cup vegan butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbl vanilla
1/4 cup to 1/2 cup almond milk (start w/1/4 cup, if dough is crumbly at the end add more)
1 cup mixed vegan chocolate chips, white choc chips, butterscotch chips (or your preference)


Preheat 350 
Bake 7-10 8 was perfect for mine, then let them set for 10 minutes if you can

Method:
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl except sugar and set aside.  Whip sugar to get it fluffly, then slowly add sugar and mix until fluffly.  Add milk and vanilla, mix.  It won't be very fluffy anymore , but that's fine.  Add to dry ingredients.  Mix with spatula until a nice dough forms. Spoon tablespoon amount onto parchment lined cookie sheet! Bake, eat!

           


                                    She's happy about it



No comments:

Post a Comment