Purple Power juice (without a juicer) and I Just Became a LivBetter Ambassador at Liv360.com!

If you want to check out Liv 360 click on my link HERE where you will be able to follow me for blog updates and resources that I share as well as countless other contributors from parents to professionals with an extremely wide range of health topics
Liv360.com is an easy to use website with great information for a healthy lifestyle!  There's everything from recipes, tips on raising healthy kids, workout advice, to natural forms of dealing with disease and illness and so much more!  Check it out, and join today for free!

On to the Juice!

So, I made this smoothie/juice based on this Bolthouse Farms juice I bought and didn't really like.  I don't buy these that often, but I didn't want to just throw it out and I didn't want to drink it. So, I made it a tasty smoothie!



I called it a juice because the consistency was more juice than smoothie, but I just used my blender. 

    • Beets are high in many vitamins and minerals. Potassium, magnesium, fiber, phosphorus, iron; vitamins A, B & C; beta-carotene, beta-cyanine; folic acid. ...
    • Beets cleanse the body. ...
    • Beets help your mental health. ...
    • Beets are used as a stomach acid tester. ...
    • Beets are a high source of energy.  Information came from FullCircle.com   

  1. This bottle of juice also has purple carrots, and purple sweet potato, give it a try if you're lacking in some root veggies!  



                                    The babes enjoying some purple root power


Quick and kid approved!



Comment if you try it, and what you think of the taste of the juice.  It's a quick way to get some beets into your life!


 Ingredients:

1 banana
2 cutie oranges
1/2 bottle of Bolthouse Farms Daily Roots

Method:

Put all into blender, blend, drink!


Don't forget to do some exploring and follow me at Liv360 !  The new fantastic community geared towards you and your healthy lifestyle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment