One Bowl Vegan Banana Bread















This doesn't need much of an introduction or explanation.  Got ripe bananas, make banana bread.  It's that simple!  Super quick and tasty and all those other gross sounding descriptive words! I'm not sure why, but this is my favorite banana bread recipe.  It's bomb, try it!

And everything in one bowl!  Oh if you've seen my last few posts I've been talking about the Fodmap diet.  Really it's a lifestyle change, not a diet, and you will be seeing it mentioned more and more as people discover it.

I will be talking about it in a lot of posts I'm guessing, because I'm trying to implement it into my life a little.  If you are too, you can make this recipe Fodmap friendly by removing the apple sauce and just using more oil!







Ingredients:

2 big ripe bananas
1/2 cup brown sugar (any sugar works)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp ish cinnamon
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp pink salt
3 tbl choc chips (or nuts or dried fruit)


Method:
Preheat oven to 350

Add first six ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mash well.  Then, add the flour of choice and before stirring add the baking soda, powder, and salt on top of the flour.  Stir to incorporate. Add in the chocolate chips and pour into a greased or lined bread pan.  I like to use extra virgin unrefined coconut oil.  Bake for 35-45 minutes.  Bake until a toothpick comes out clean.  Eat!

Let me know what you think!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment